Burn Brightly Match Bottle
On dark winter days we could all use a little light. The Burn Brightly Match Bottle is a vintage inspired clear bottle that features a matte gold “Burn Brightly” screen-print against the backdrop of all-black matches. With approximately 120 black matchsticks and a strike-on-bottle flint, this apothecary jar looks amazing on your mantle. Let this sentiment motivate you every time you light a candle or fire up the fireplace, and remind you to live every day to the fullest.
6˝ high x 3˝ wide
- Initiate your return within 1-7 days of receiving your order and you will be refunded for your item(s). Initiate your return 8-14 days after receiving your order and you will receive a store credit.
- Returns initiated after 14 days of order delivery will be denied.
- The amount of your refund or store credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping fee.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and original tags must be in tact.
- Shoes must be unworn and free of any scuffs or marks.
- During the Returns Process if an item is ineligible for a return, it will be denied. This includes all Final Sale items and any item past the policy time frame.
- If an item is ineligible for a return and it is included in your package, we will send the ineligible item back to you.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for a Refund, Store Credit or Exchange.
- Final Sale items are the following: intimates, bodysuits, hats, essential oils, earrings, promotional items, and gift cards.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your return to be processed.
- Once your return is processed, we will email you with a refund confirmation or you will receive an email containing a Wildflower E-Gift Card in the amount of your store credit.
- Store Credit does not expire.
- We do not cover Return Shipping for International purchases, APO Addresses and PO Box Addresses. Please include your invoice, email address and order number in your package and mail eligible item(s) to:
5 Brewster Street #119
Glen Cove, NY 11542