Calm Down Candle
Calm Down by Evil Queen, when everyone is being a freakin idiot and you need something other than wine to calm you down. A blend of lemongrass, patchouli and green tea with a tiny hint of lavender.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Phthalate free fragrances and a 100% cotton wick
- Vegan + eco-friendly
T I P S A N D T R I C K S F R O M T H E E V I L Q U E E N H E R S E L F:
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.
Wildflower Long Island will take your unwanted stuff as long as you received your item 14 days ago or less and it's in the same condition that you got it in. If you wear it, party in it, and/or destroy it - we will be able to tell, and we will not take it back.
Send back your item(s) along with your return form (fill it out first please!) and include it all in your package. As soon as we receive your returned package, we will send you a confirmation email with all of your store credit info. Once you get that e-mail, you're ready to shop! You can also exchange your items at our store, bring in your unwanted stuff along with your receipt and we will issue your store credit right then and there!
You can use your credit to get a different size, color or whatever your heart desires at Wildflower! This code will never expire, so take your time deciding what treasures you'll add to your closet next!
Please Note: Hats, Earrings, Gift Cards, Sunglasses, Intimates, + Sale Items are FINAL SALE.
Wildflower is not responsible for any shipping charges that may occur from a return.
Return your item(s) to the address below:
683 Glen Cove Ave
Glen Head, NY 11545
Phew! That was annoying to read... Lets Recap!