Lined Harvester Mukluk Moccasin
MANITOBAH MUKLUK Lined Harvester Mukluk Moccasin
Sheepskin Shearling Lined, Rabbit Fur Exterior. 15" Tall, Vibram Sole.
The 'mukluk' is an Aboriginal word for 'winter boot'. Our ancestors created them thousands of years ago out of natural hides and fur in order to survive in the coldest places in Canada. This Tall Wrap Mukluk is one of our most eye-catching products. It's easy to imagine our ancestors keeping warm the same way with luxurious fur wrapped around the leg all the way to the knee. The wrap style of mukluk has been passed down to us from generation to generation and now as a contemporary Métis company, we continue the tradition by combining modern techniques and materials to make functional mukluks for urban environments. The footbed is sheepskin-lined and the sole was made in partnership between Vibram and an Aboriginal artist.Beadwork and material colour may vary from photograph
YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO BEGIN YOUR RETURN
- Initiate your return within 1-7 days of receiving your order and you will be refunded for your item(s). Initiate your return 8-14 days after receiving your order and you will receive a store credit.
- Returns initiated after 14 days of order delivery will be denied.
- The amount of your refund or store credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping fee.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and original tags must be in tact.
- Shoes must be unworn and free of any scuffs or marks.
- During the Returns Process if an item is ineligible for a return, it will be denied. This includes all Final Sale items and any item past the policy time frame.
- If an item is ineligible for a return and it is included in your package, we will send the ineligible item back to you.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for a Refund, Store Credit or Exchange.
- Final Sale items are the following: intimates, bodysuits, hats, essential oils, earrings, promotional items, and gift cards.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your return to be processed.
- Once your return is processed, we will email you with a refund confirmation or you will receive an email containing a Wildflower E-Gift Card in the amount of your store credit.
- Store Credit does not expire.
- Free Return Labels are not applicable for Phone Orders/Video Chat Orders.
- We do not cover Return Shipping for International purchases, APO Addresses and PO Box Addresses. Please include your invoice, email address and order number in your package and mail eligible item(s) to:
5 Brewster Street #119
Glen Cove, NY 11542