White Native Headdress
As if an eye-catching piece isn’t enough, this Native American Headdress - also known as ‘war bonnet' - is handcrafted with a 75cm-long feather trailer on a leather head-base adorned with colorful beadwork and soft fur, so it explodes in intricate detail making you the hot topic of the party. One size fits most, the forhead band easily adjusts to your size. Perfect for any festival.
- Initiate your return within 1-7 days of receiving your order and you will be refunded for your item(s). Initiate your return 8-14 days after receiving your order and you will receive a store credit.
- Returns initiated after 14 days of order delivery will be denied.
- The amount of your refund or store credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping fee.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and original tags must be in tact.
- Shoes must be unworn and free of any scuffs or marks.
- During the Returns Process if an item is ineligible for a return, it will be denied. This includes all Final Sale items and any item past the policy time frame.
- If an item is ineligible for a return and it is included in your package, we will send the ineligible item back to you.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for a Refund, Store Credit or Exchange.
- Final Sale items are the following: intimates, bodysuits, hats, essential oils, earrings, promotional items, and gift cards.
- Please allow 2-4 business days for your return to be processed.
- Once your return is processed, we will email you with a refund confirmation or you will receive an email containing a Wildflower E-Gift Card in the amount of your store credit.
- Store Credit does not expire.
- We do not cover Return Shipping for International purchases, APO Addresses and PO Box Addresses. Please include your invoice, email address and order number in your package and mail eligible item(s) to:
5 Brewster Street #119
Glen Cove, NY 11542